lawyers & more – wir suchen die besten Köpfe für den besten Arbeitgeber – heute und morgen.
Our client is an industrial company with several subsidiaries around the globe. Currently the business is targeting Europe, Asia, America(s) and Africa. To strengthen the transaction team at the Vienna location, we are currently seeking a
Senior Legal Counsel (f/m/x) Business Law & M&A
The role encompasses:
- Cross boarder M&A transactions
- Legal advise in corporate and general business law
- Management of group shareholdings
- Drafting and revision of legal documents
- Legal support in compliance and insurance law
- Law degree from a leading university; additional qualifications are desirable
- Between five and twelve years of professional experience (well-known international law firm or a comparable position in the private sector) in cross-border transactions with relevance to the above-mentioned fields of operation
- Excellent English (and ideally German) skills, including English language drafting, negotiating and presentation skills
- Know-how concerning international business and contract law as well as cross boarder M&A (from due diligence to the post merger integration).
- High analytic skills, well structured, hands-on approach and presentation skills
- Creative and solution-oriented
- High level of initiative and persistence, dynamic and self-starting, adaptability to a changing environment
Our client offers you a challenging position based in Vienna. As a Senior Legal Counsel (f/m/x) you will have the opportunity to learn and to build something new with colleagues from around the world. You will be part of a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes. A success key is direct communication, openness and collaboration. Moreover, the company is offering a wide range of benefits (e.g. corporate trainings, healthcare support, flexible working hours a.s.o.) for their employees. Are you interested in an ability to work in a great team and a fast-growing environment? Send us your application documents (in English) incl. references.
We guarantee absolute discretion and confidentiality and look forward to your application. The gross salary is at least EUR 75,000.00 per annum and an overpayment is possible depending on qualifications, skills and experience.