lawyers & more – Die besten Köpfe für den besten Arbeitgeber – Heute und Morgen
Experienced in juggling several tasks at once?
Our client is a global industry leader in innovative technology. Due to the fast growth the legal department is looking for an additional team member namely an
International Legal Generalist (f/m) in Vienna
We are looking for a legal counsel to work as part of the legal team supporting the European and CIS as well as the EMEA business operations. You will work as part of a global legal and compliance team. The work is diverse and provides an ongoing opportunity to enhance and develop new skills
- Provide high quality legal support for the European, CIS & EMEA business operations, working on a wide variety of matters in the areas of environmental, intellectual property, procurement, sales and other commercial contracts, disputes, labor law and administrative law.
- Negotiate and draft a wide range of commercial and legal agreements.
- Support the management of the companies’ legal structure, including partnerships and joint ventures.
- Support the Head of Legal on various other projects, including aspects of in-house legal operations.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Successfully completed law studies - legal qualification from a European jurisdiction is required.
- Around 5 years of professional experience as an inhouse lawyer in industry.
- Excellent command of English and German language.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and self-confidence to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and third parties.
- Self-driven and reliable team player.
- Ability to work efficiently, pragmatically and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment.
As a legal counsel you will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world. You will be part of a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes. A success key is direct communication, openness and collaboration. Moreover, the company is offering a wide range of benefits for their employees.
Are you interested in an ability to work in a great team and a fast-growing environment? Send us your application documents (in English) incl. references.
We guarantee absolute discretion and confidentiality and look forward to your application. The gross salary is at least EUR 65,000.00 per annum and an overpayment is possible depending on qualifications, skills and experience.