lawyers & more offers professional search & consulting in the areas of legal, tax and finance tailored to the German-speaking market and in SEE/CEE markets: Our client is an industrial company with several subsidiaries all over Europe and Africa. Formed as the result of several mergers, our customer has progressively become an established international leader in its industry. They recently relocated their headquarters to Austria and are now looking to finalize the staffing of their team with independent, smart and motivated people to accompany the Company in the next stage of its development.
They are currently growing their Legal Team and looking for a Legal Counsel who wants to work in a highly motivated team within a newly established department where cooperation is key. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will work in an international environment with the chance to establish positive and productive working relationships. For our clients office in Vienna we are searching for a
Legal Counsel (f/m)
Common Law and/or Austrian Law
- Providing legal in-house advice on all kind of day to day topics
- Legal Support in various projects outside of the day-to-day business (e.g. Corporate Reorganizations and Development, M&A, etc.)
- Ensuring Compliance with external and internal regulations (including Antitrust, Anti-Bribery and Data Protection requirements)
- Legal review, negotiation and drafting of contracts, policies and other documentation in English and German
- Accompanying legal and administrative proceedings
- Responsibility for Corporate Law, Corporate Governance and Corporate Housekeeping
- Law degree and at least three years of professional experience as a corporate lawyer in an international company
- Education or at least several years of experience in UK law as well as in a Continental European legal system
- Economic understanding
- Excellent command of English and German language, both in spoken and written form
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and self-confidence to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and third parties
- Self-driven and reliable team player with a high level of ethical conduct and personal integrity as well as curiosity for new areas
- Ability to work efficiently, pragmatically and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
Our client offers you a challenging position based in Vienna. Are you interested in an ability to work independently and as well as being an integral part of a growing team? Please e-mail your comprehensive application documents incl. relevant references etc.
We guarantee absolute discretion and confidentiality and look forward to your application. The gross salary is at least EUR 60,000.00 per annum and an overpayment is possible depending on qualifications, skills and experience.