lawyers & more - we’re looking for the greatest minds for the best employers - today and tomorrow.
Business opportunities are your world:
Business Development & BID Manager M&A Private Equity
Our client is a Vienna based independent and successful private equity company with business activities and network in Central and Eastern Europe. The company enjoys an excellent reputation and with the key people in the organization more than well connected in different industries.
The Business Development & Bid Manager manages different customer proposal requests and coordinates the company bids out of the company network in CEE& CIS. Out of different solutions he/she creates and develops individual strategies while complying with the customer and partner requirements in order to achieve their ultimate goal of securing winning bids.
The Business & Bid Manager is typically working with an executive-level together with the sales department and cooperates with high-level executives such as the board of directors, the Chief Executive Officer and others. He/she brings in the ability to work in a number of different industries and quickly understands the main “KPI´s” of an industry and the deal.
In order to orchestrate winning opportunities, the Business Development & Bid Manager performs many different tasks:
- Identifying new partnerships, opportunities & projects and deals in the field of different industries
- Pitching and closing partnership deals
- Proactively seeking out opportunities and negotiating and closing Perks for products offering
- Constantly evaluating to lead cross functional partnerships & project initiatives
- Evaluating, screening and separating opportunities and relevant projects for market potentials (classifying, filtering, negotiating, processing, finalizing)
- Preparing proposals and overseeing all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Reviewing all customer and partner requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to guarantee the deal flow.
- Managing database and organizing and tracking all requests and responses using a company database.
- Coaching and leading sales team to guide the staff through the entire deal cycle and help them score large deals for the LGP and partners. Acting as a mentor to train and educate the sales staff in a way that will spark company growth.
- Providing Customer Service and providing potential and current clients with excellent customer service. He/she works to improve customer satisfaction and ensures that important projects and clients are retained, quickly developing and implementing solutions when the potential to lose a customer presents itself. Regularly communicating with customers and partners is crucial, as is notifying them of any project updates or changes.
- Overseeing Bid Pricing and negotiating with potential and current clients on behalf of their company in order to secure deals and implement pricing agreements between vendor and customer.
- Building large projects, content and processing to ensure the team is effectively meeting goals and deliverables with partners
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in a relevant area in a business administration, financial, law or others
- Minimum 5 years working in M&A, Finance or bid management in a large corporate
- Knowledge of M&A process, deal management, bid management, fintech or financial services in a high-performance environment, knowledge and understanding of various industries and technologies
- Ability for deal making and networking in an area of top executives in the region Central Europe and CIS
- Experience working with financial institutions and a thorough knowledge of commercial practices
- Highly detail oriented with strong analytical skills, combined with functional technical knowledge of risk management
- Relationship building skills and intercultural management skills
- Reporting and good organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Able to multitask and priorize goals effectively in changeable work environment as well as work under tight deadlines
- Fluent in spoken and written English and ideally a CEE language
Our client stands for excellence, creativity, solution orientation and interdisciplinarity. You will be part of a diverse and international corporate culture with exciting tasks. An appealing environment and a modern way of working will support your daily work. An annual salary of EUR 70,000 and upwards is offered for this position.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to your application via our online portal. Please send us your resume including CV, relevant references, transcripts and certificates. Please be assured that all candidate information is kept confidential during the application process and thereafter (in line with GPDR).