Our client is a profitable IT company with several subsidiaries all over the world. We are currently seeking an agile and motivated legal generalist with a focus on IT law to join the Viennese legal team. In this role, you will work closely with sales, customers and partners to navigate legal agreements and help bring deals to closure.
Legal Counsel (f/m)
Your key responsibilities
- Review, revise, negotiate standard and non-standard licensing and services agreements
- Provide contract guidance to the sales organization
- Identify, research and escalate complex legal and factual issues
- Update and maintain standard contracts
- Provide legal support to other departments
- Maintain legal databases, corporate housekeeping, travel once/twice per fiscal quarter
- European law degree, German or Austrian law degree preferred
- A minimum of five years legal experience in an international operating law firm or IT industry is a big plus. We encourage also candidates from non-IT-companies to apply if you are really keen on “digging” into IT industry
- Team player, well-organized, open minded and forward thinking
- Experienced in negotiating complex licensing and IT services agreements is strongly preferred, but a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and gain immediate rapport with both internal business partners and customer negotiators/counsel will be considered
- Ability to adapt quickly and maintain agility in a fast-paced environment and field
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills are required
If you are interested in a challenging position in a stable and strong group that operates in a dynamic and multinational environment, please e-mail your comprehensive application documents incl. relevant references etc. We guarantee absolute discretion and confidentiality and look forward to your application.
The gross salary is around €70,000.00 per annum. An overpayment is possible depending on qualifications, skills and experience.